If money were no object, I would:
- Pay off my debt.
- Remodel my condo.
- Go back to school for a career change.
- Send money to my grandmother and aunt.
- Enjoy regular spa days.
- Find clothes that actually fit and flatter me.
- Set up savings for my niece and nephew.
- Send flowers/gifts regularly to everyone I love.
- Eat out / eat healthier more.
- Hire a personal trainer.
- Travel for pleasure, or to visit relatives.
Speaking of happy, I've met someone very special. He seems to be almost exactly like me, down to the smallest nuance. Like a mirror...
I'm *strongly* reminded of a quote from Eat, Pray, Love:
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.
A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life..”